Why Hire Car Rental Services?
Types of Car Rental Companies
INTERNATIONAL CAR RENTAL COMPANIES
NEXT UP, WE HAVE LOCAL CAR RENTAL COMPANIES.
Factors that affect rental:
- Make and model of car
- Car rental duration
- Peak/surcharge due to high demand
- Ask for the recommended list of car types/models for different usages and compare them with your needs.
- Be sure to check whether these rates are during off-peak and on-peak seasons.
- So that you can arrange for the most ideal time of rental. E.g. if you could schedule a trip during the off-peak seasons, you would be paying 10% – 15% less per day as compared to a trip during the on-peak seasons.
- Be flexible in your rental dates (+/- 1 day). This would open up more options in rental cars.
- If you want a 1-day weekend rental. Having a pick-up or return on a Saturday or Sunday may incur more manpower costs. It would be advisable to do pick-ups on Fridays and returns on Mondays instead.
- Check if it advisable to do your own pick-up and returns if you are set on a specific date of rental so that you can save on delivery costs.
- Check to see whether there are any promotions that the company is offering.
- E.g. For special occasions like Hari Raya. Ask the salesperson for any discounted special package rates.
- Read the terms and conditions. Check with the sales representative on the do’s and don’ts of renting a car.
- For example, for BizLink Rent-A-Car, we have a policy of a minimum 3-day rental period required for each booking. With this information, you would be able to make more comprehensive decisions and find the best car rental company that would cater to your needs more effectively.
- Read reviews to compare and contrast.
- Reading online reviews (e.g. Google reviews) is essential in getting an unbiased view of the products. Obtaining customer service and the credibility of the company are just some of the many examples. It’s an easy way to sieve through competitors and to obtain a car rental package plan best suited to your needs.
To Sum Up…
Car rental in Singapore can be unnerving. However, we hope that this article has given you some points to ponder about so that you get the rental car that is worth every penny spent! With so many customisable options, it’s always good to speak to an experienced sales representative as they would help cater to your car rental to suit your personalised needs. If you’re still feeling unsure about the different car rental packages, simply give BizLink Rent-A-Car and the support team a call at +65 6285 6616.